Board of Trustees 2017
Report on Russley Schools Māori Community.
A summary of Māori achievement and inclusiveness. Please view this report here.
BoT Meeting Dates 2017
- Monday 20 February
- Monday 20 March
- Monday 22 May
- Monday 26 June
- Monday 7 August
- Monday 11 September
- Monday 6 November
- Monday 4 December
Each school has a charter that contains its strategic plan and goals and targets for student outcomes.
Click to view School Charter 2017 - 2019
The Annual Report to 31st December 2015 can be viewed here.
Student Achievement Reports
The Student Achievement and National Standards reporting can be viewed here:
Analysis of Variance View here
School policies are now available online via a web portal called SchoolDocs. This will firstly provide easy access for parents and secondly, allow parents to contribute to reviews of policies as they come up for renewal. The site is very intuitive and easy to follow.
Instructions for reviewing policies are as follows:
2. Enter the username russley and password Ru55ley
3. Follow the link to the relevant policy as listed.
4. Read the policy.
5. Click the Policy Review button at the top right-hand corner of the page.
6. Select the reviewer type "Parent".
7. Enter your name (optional).
8. Submit your ratings and comments.
9. If you don't have internet access, school office staff can provide you with copies of the policy and a review form
Contact: Russley School (03) 3427783