Fill out our Enrolment Form
All students who live within the home zone described below shall be entitled to enrol at the school. All applicants must provide evidence that their address is their usual place of residence.
Streets in Russley School Zone 2020
Apsley Dr (No: 1-29)
Ben Nevis Dr
Berkshire Dr (No: 3-37 odd, 2-42 even)
Kedleston Dr (No:1-12)
Kent Lodge Ave
Masham Rd (No:1-20)
Russley Rd (No: 1-190)
Withells Rd (No: 5-127 odd, 4-134 even)
Yaldhurst Rd (No: 264-412 even, 371-401 odd)
Out of Zone Enrolments
Each term the board will determine the number of places which are likely to be available in the following tern for the enrolment of students who live outside the home zone. The board will publish information in a daily or community newspaper circulating in the area, indicating how applications are to be made and will specify a day by which all applications much be received.
- For children who wish to enrol in term 1, 2021, application deadline 4pm 12 October, ballot 14 October
- For children who wish to enrol in term 2, 2021, application deadline 4pm 10 March 2021, ballot 12 March 2021
- For children who wish to enrol in term 3, 2021, application deadline 4pm 26 May 2021, ballot 28 May 2021
- For children who wish to enrol in term 4, 2021, application deadline 4pm 18 August 2021, ballot 20 August 2021
- For children who wish to enrol in term 1, 2022, application deadline 4pm 29 September 2021, ballot 01 October 2021
In line with Ministry practise, a ballot will only be held where surplus places are available for new students. Applications for enrolment will be processed in the following order of priority:
- First priority: This priority category is not applicable at this school because the school does not run a special programme approved by the Secretary.
- Second priority: will be given to applicants who are siblings of current students
- Third priority: will be given to applicants who are siblings of former students
- Fourth priority: will be given to applicants who are children of board employees
- Fifth priority: will be given to all other applicants
Applicants seeking second or third priority status may be required to give proof of a sibling relationship.
Click here to see Ministry enrolment zones, follow onscreen instructions.